Really Cool Stuff To Do In Vietnam
- On August 30, 2017
- In Vietnam in Brief
This week we will offer you some really cool stuff to do in Vietnam that you won’t find in other ‘mainstream’ itineraries. We have so much fun researching these activities so we know you love them too.
There is something for every type of you: beer drinkers, adrenaline junkies, families, foodies and explorers.
Check out what’s on offer for your holiday!
FOODIES & BEER LOVERS
Craft Beer Tours Hanoi
- Taste 3 x amazing craft beers at 4 different stops
- Snack on finger foods that compliment your beer flavours
- Discover the craft beer culture of one of Vietnams’ most popular cities
Click here to find more details about our Craft Beer Tours.
Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Explore Dong Xuan Market
- Adventure through the narrow streets of the old quarter
- Try an array of traditional savoury treats
- Sip on local coffee and/or beer
Dragon Boat Tour & Cooking Class (Hue)
- Pick up and market shopping
- Sali on a traditional dragon boat along the perfume river
- Learn how to cook hue and vietnam delicacies
- Enjoy dinner on the banks of the river with views of the thien mu pagoda.
EXPLORERS & FAMILIES
Scooter Tour To Abandoned Waterpark
- Self drive or pillion
- Enjoy the outskirts of hue
- Discover the abandoned waterpark and its many mysterious stories
Jeep Adventure Tour
- Be a passenger in a retro style Jeep or air conditioned 4WD SUV
- Enjoy a local lunch on the beaches of Lang Co
- Take in the picturesque Hai Van Pass
- Learn about the war at the military bunkers on top of the pass
Ba Na Hills
- Ride cable cars
- Discover the famous pagodas and temples
- Enjoy a rich variety of services
- Visit the biggest wax statue museum in Vietnam
- Adrenaline activity in an ancient setting
- Dramatic views from Marble Mountain
- Fun for all ages, no experience required
Click here to find more details about our Abseiling Tour.
- A short version of one of Da Nang’s better canyons. 3 rappels and several downclimbs, separated by beautiful swimming pools, provides a short version of the canyon for limited schedules!
- Time: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- The full enchilada! Hike all the way to the top of the canyon, and descend through numerous rappels and downclimbs in a rousing adventure sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!
- Time: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty: Strenuous
- Explore the Hoi An Ocean
- Take in the amazing sunrise
- Get bucket list silhouette photos of yourself taken on your adventure
- Enjoy a BLT Banh Mi Breakfast and coffee