Cambodia Visa & Entry Requirements
Getting ready for your Southeast Asian holiday? Before you jet off make sure you have had a look at these Cambodia entry requirements and visa requirements for Cambodia.
UPDATE: 1 August 2022
1. Cambodia Entry Requirements
Fully vaccinated and non vaccinated travellers no longer need any paperwork to enter Cambodia:
NOTE: Always check with your airline if they have their own restrictions or if your connecting countries may need paperwork.
2. Cambodia Visa Requirements
All tourists visiting Cambodia need a visa. Luckily Cambodia’s visa laws are back to normal and you have some choices of how you would like to go about acquiring your own.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Apply for your visa at the Visa On Arrival counter as you walk into the terminal upon arrival.
- Hand in your filled out application, 30 USD and a passport photo (if requested).
- Visa on arrivals cost 30USD and it is preferable if you have this amount in US currency. There are ATMs at the airport but they are often out of order.
NOTE: Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months and have 2 blank pages for stamps and stickers.
- To apply for your visa yourself you can visit this link.
- Pay and download your visa online and bring your e-visa PDF to the immigration counter on arrival.